You’ll notice that the ring is broken into a number of segments. That number correlates to how many times the Action must be logged to begin establishing it as a habit. Users can continue to log an Action (and earn points) even after it has been “mastered.”
Articles in this section
- How are an Action's points awarded?
- How can I find specific Actions within the app?
- Action Section Overview
- Buzzing / Logging Overview
- How do I edit the quantity of an Action?
- How can I delete a Photo or Caption?
- Can I see a breakdown of where my bonuses and points are coming from?
- I've hit a limit on an Action, what does that mean?
- What is the colorful ring around each Action?
- Why edit an Action log?