You’ll notice that the ring is broken into a number of segments. That number correlates to how many times the Action must be logged to begin establishing it as a habit. Users can continue to log an Action even after it has been “mastered.”
Articles in this section
- Is my data secure with Shine by JouleBug?
- Promoting my Challenge with Slack, Yammer, or Email
- Finding my Slack ID
- Finding my Yammer Group ID
- How are an Action's points awarded?
- Can I see a breakdown of where my bonuses and points are coming from?
- What is the colorful ring around each Action?
- Why don't I get more points for doing a Fitness activity longer than someone else?
- Why edit an Action log?