Yes! You need to open JouleBug while you’re physically in the Community in order to join but once you’ve joined, your points will continue to count in that Community, even if you leave the area, unless you actively remove yourself from the Community in the app.
Articles in this section
- How to Follow other users
- How to share actions on social media
- How to find a Community to join or leave
- How to report inappropriate comments or photos
- What does it mean when someone is Following me in the app?
- Can I get points for Buzzing even when I’m out of the Community?
- Why aren’t my posts showing up on my social site (Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Yammer, Google)?