Nope. However, you can connect your Facebook or Twitter account for social media bragging rights. Your friend from high school just took a picture of delicious shrimp scampi? Well you just saved $17 a year by switching your outdoor light to an LED. That’s something worth sharing!
Articles in this section
- Can we get a list of the pre configured challenges?
- Who can I contact if I'm having problems Joining the Challenge?
- How can we see who’s in the lead in our Challenge?
- Can I get points for Buzzing even when I’m out of the Community?
- Who can participate in my Challenge?
- How many winners can there be and how are they determined?
- What about prizes?
- I need to verify my Challenge winner is eligible before the prize is awarded. How does that work?
- How long should my Challenge last?
- Can my team information - name, photo, headline - for the Challenge be edited?