Yes! You need to open JouleBug while you’re physically in the Community in order to join but once you’ve joined, your points will continue to count in that Community, even if you leave the area, unless you actively remove yourself from the Community in the app.
Articles in this section
- Can we get a list of the pre configured challenges?
- Who can I contact if I'm having problems Joining the Challenge?
- How can we see who’s in the lead in our Challenge?
- Can I get points for Buzzing even when I’m out of the Community?
- Who can participate in my Challenge?
- How many winners can there be and how are they determined?
- What about prizes?
- I need to verify my Challenge winner is eligible before the prize is awarded. How does that work?
- How long should my Challenge last?
- Can my team information - name, photo, headline - for the Challenge be edited?