To share your sustainable actions with friends through Facebook or Twitter, you need to have your account connected. Begin with finding the action you want to share. Select the Pin, the tap "Buzz". A new page will pop up and give you the ability to fill in a caption, and take a photo of your action (button in top right corner shaped like a camera). Once you have a caption and/or photo, tap on the social media site of your choice, found to the left of the "Buzz" button. Once JouleBug is allowed access to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, it will post to your page when you hit "Buzz" again.
Articles in this section
- Is my data secure with Shine by JouleBug?
- What is JouleBug? What is JouleBug Shine?
- How does it work?
- How can I search for or find specific pins or actions within the app?
- Is there a Desktop version of JouleBug?
- Are there limits to how many times I can buzz a pin?
- How do I earn points? Are there prizes or awards?
- Does the app use the honor system? Couldn't I just Buzz without completing the sustainable action?
- Why should I use the app?
- How can I share my actions on social media?