To share your sustainable actions with friends through Facebook or Twitter, you need to have your account connected. Begin with finding the action you want to share. Select the Pin, the tap "Buzz". A new page will pop up and give you the ability to fill in a caption, and take a photo of your action (button in top right corner shaped like a camera). Once you have a caption and/or photo, tap on the social media site of your choice, found to the left of the "Buzz" button. Once JouleBug is allowed access to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, it will post to your page when you hit "Buzz" again.
Articles in this section
- How to Follow other users
- How to share actions on social media
- How to find a Community to join or leave
- How to report inappropriate comments or photos
- What does it mean when someone is Following me in the app?
- Can I get points for Buzzing even when I’m out of the Community?
- Why aren’t my posts showing up on my social site (Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Yammer, Google)?