To share your sustainable actions with friends through Facebook or Twitter, you need to have your account connected. Begin with finding the action you want to share. Select the Pin, the tap "Buzz". A new page will pop up and give you the ability to fill in a caption, and take a photo of your action (button in top right corner shaped like a camera). Once you have a caption and/or photo, tap on the social media site of your choice, found to the left of the "Buzz" button. Once JouleBug is allowed access to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, it will post to your page when you hit "Buzz" again.
Articles in this section
- Activity Feed Overview
- How do I Follow other users?
- How do I share Actions on social media?
- How to report inappropriate comments or photos
- Notifications Overview
- What does it mean when someone is Following me in the app?
- Why aren’t my posts showing up on my social site (Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, Google)?
- How to find a Community to join or leave (JouleBug Only)