Change users role.
Sets user as deactivated.
Q: What is a deactivated user?
A: A deactivated user does not have access to their account, but their history and profile(s) remains intact in the app.
Reactivates the member.
Q: What happens when a user is reactivate?
A: The user will have full access to their account.
Q: How do I search for a user?
A: Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for users by name or email address.
Q: How do I perform an action on multiple users at the same time?
A: Check the checkboxes to the left of each user to select multiple users and use the controls on the top left of the table to do a bulk action. Only deactivate and reactivate users work with bulk actions.
Q: How to set how many users are displayed?
A: Use the drop-down on the top right of your Users list to select to display up to 50 users at a time.
- Name The username set by the user. Default user names are either (Joulebug User or Shine User).
- Email Email is set if the user logs in with an email address otherwise this field will be empty.
- Role The users current role.
- Date Joined The date the user joined the app. The time is set to your computers local timezone.
- Last Seen The date the user was last seen in the app. The time is set to your computers local timezone.