When selecting a video to include in the app, please consider the following guidelines.
- Select a video that has high production quality, with clear images and sound.
- Pick a video that is relavent to the Action and adds information people will find valuable.
- Use a video that is short (under 2 minutes).
- Use a video that is sponsored by your organization.
- Use a video with poor production quality, fuzzy images, muffled sound, or shaky camera work.
- Use long videos. Anything over 2 minutes is not recommended.
- Use videos with profanity or images inappropriate for ages 13+.
- Use videos that may result in copyright infringement.