An Action is an individual sustainability action or habit. Actions are organized under Categories in the home screen. Users Log an Action when they have completed it in real life. Each Action requires a certain number of Logs to earn it. This is based on how many times it takes to turn this action into a habit. When the colorful ring around the Action icon fills up, that Action has been earned and goes into the user’s Trophy Case in their Profile.
Articles in this section
- I've hit a limit on an Action, what does that mean?
- What is an Action?
- How do I Log an Action?
- How can I find specific Actions within the app?
- How are an Action's Points Awarded?
- How Do I Edit the Quantity of an Action?
- What is the Yellow Ring around the Action Icon?
- What is a Badge? How do I earn a Badge?
- I'm not seeing an Action I'd like to Log