You’ll notice that the ring is broken into a number of segments. That number correlates to how many times the Action must be logged to begin establishing it as a habit. When the ring fills up, that means the user has "mastered" that Action. The Action will be added to their Trophy Case in their Profile. Users can continue to log an Action (and earn points) even after it has been “mastered.”
Articles in this section
- I've hit a limit on an Action, what does that mean?
- What is an Action?
- How do I Log an Action?
- How can I find specific Actions within the app?
- How are an Action's Points Awarded?
- How Do I Edit the Quantity of an Action?
- What is the Yellow Ring around the Action Icon?
- What is a Badge? How do I earn a Badge?
- I'm not seeing an Action I'd like to Log