This report can be generated directly from the Dashboard by the Market Administrator from the Challenges section of the Dashboard. Refer to the image below for an example.
From the Challenges section, select the folder icon for your challenge.
An email with a link to the report will be delivered to your inbox, using the email address under which you have logged into the Dashboard.
The report is generated in .csv format. If requested after challenge has ended, all challenge data will be included. If requested during an active challenge, the challenge data from challenge start until the request time will be included.
Column Headings and a short description of each is provided below. Note that some of the column headings pertain specifically to Team challenges. If your Challenge is not a Team challenge, these fields will be blank.
- UserID – the app generated unique identifier for the user
- Email - email address, if provided by user
- Name – User friendly name. For co-workers, this is fed from their Microsoft login.
- User Status – Active status shows the user’s account has not been deactivated
- Community – In this case IKEA BL Global Planning. This will be replaced by the Market name (e.g., IKEA Japan, IKEA CZHUSK, etc.) of the ~ 20 markets that have signed up. Each Market will have its own report for its own challenges.
- Total Challenge Points – the total number of individual points that the user earned during the Challenge
- Date Joined Challenge – The date and time when the user joined the Challenge (expressed in UTC)
- Participation Status – this is the user’s status at the time the Challenge ended. You’ll note that there are a few users who left the challenge (unjoined) before it ended.
- Date Unjoined - The date and time when the user unjoined the Challenge (expressed in UTC). Note that a user can unjoin and then re-join (See Line 18). In this case, there is a Date Unjoined even though status at Challenge end was joined.
- Current Team Name – the name of the team on which the user is a member at challenge end.
- Current Team Fractional Contribution – the number of points that the user scored for their team. Keep in mind that team challenges with teams of differing sizes utilize a moving average score. This is the contribution that is shown in this column.
- Photo Count - the total number of photos that user posted in the challenge
- Post Message - the total number of comments that user posted in the challenge
- Remaining column headers are Action names that are logged during the challenge. Each action will display the count of logs of that action for each user.