This report is generated at the conclusion of each Challenge and will be provided, upon request, in .csv format.
Column Headings and a short description of each is provided below. Note that some of the column headings pertain specifically to Team challenges. If your Challenge is not a Team challenge, these fields will be blank.
- UserID – the app generated unique identifier for the user
- Name – User friendly name. For co-workers, this is fed from their Microsoft login.
- Email - email address, if provided by user
- User Status – Active status shows the user’s account has not been deactivated
- Community – In this case IKEA BL Global Planning. This will be replaced by the Market name (e.g., IKEA Japan, IKEA CZHUSK, etc.) of the ~ 20 markets that have signed up. Each Market will have its own report for its own challenges.
- Total Challenge Points – the total number of individual points that the user earned during the Challenge
- Date Joined Challenge – The date and time when the user joined the Challenge (expressed in UTC)
- Participation Status – this is the user’s status at the time the Challenge ended. You’ll note that there are a few users who left the challenge (unjoined) before it ended.
- Date Unjoined - The date and time when the user unjoined the Challenge (expressed in UTC). Note that a user can unjoin and then re-join (See Line 18). In this case, there is a Date Unjoined even though status at Challenge end was joined.
- Current TeamID – unique app generated identifier for each Team
- Current Team Name – the name of the team on which the user is a member at challenge end.
- Current Team User Score – the number of points that the user scored for their team. Keep in mind that team challenges with teams of differing sizes utilize a moving average score. This is the contribution that is shown in this column.