There is an app update (v6.1.4) that is currently rolling out to Google Play to fix the "Cannot upload a photo" issue in Android devices with v10 (API29). Before proceeding further, please ensure that your app is updated to at least this version. Note that app updates may take a few hours to propogate within Google Play. If the update is not yet available in your area, please check back in Google Play later.
This can also be caused by a cache issue known on Android. After you've installed the latest app version, please clear the app's cache. Here are some general instructions to assist in clearing cache: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2668665?hl=en
If you continue to have the issue after completing the above steps, respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Platform: Is this iOS, Android (or both)
- App Name: (please name it specifically)
- App Version: The version of the app that is experiencing the bug.
- Language Settings; This is the language you have your device set to display. Specify if other than English.
- Software version: The version of the operating system for your device
- Community Location: (e.g., Coworker or Customer, Country, Work or Shopping Location)
- Who you are: Your profile name or username. What other important data from your user is important to know?
- Time/Date: The time/date you experiencing the error (important for server errors)
- Step-by-step guide to reproduce the issue: If it is not reproducible, please indicate.
- Additional Information: Please attach any screenshots you may have that describe the issue.