If you are logged into the Better Living app as a Co-worker from Russia but are NOT able to see the International Challenge in the Challenges section, please follow the steps below:
- Clear the app’s cache (see attached documentation).
- Delete the Better Living app from your device.
- Re-download the Better Living app from the App Store.
- Go through the app’s onboarding and sign up as a Russia – Co-worker @ your preferred location.
- Check for the International Challenge in your app’s Challenge section. Assuming you have your language set to Russian, it should appear only in Russian, not English
If you see it – you are in the right place along with hundreds of your coworkers! Join the Challenge and continue logging actions.
If you do not see the Challenge – please send a support ticket with the following information:
- What is your device type: iOS or Android
- App Version: The version of the app or dashboard that is experiencing the bug.
- Language Settings; This is the language you have your device set to display. Specify if other than English.
- Software version: The version of your operating system.
- Browser version: for websites, indicate browser type and version. Example: Google Chrome (version 42.34.34)
- Community Location: (e.g., Country Work Location)
- Who you are: Your profile name or username. What other important data from your user is important to know?
- Time/Date: The time/date you experiencing the error (important for server errors)
- Additional Information: Please attach any screenshots you may have that describe the issue. Include any special Settings on your device.